Dr. Paul Devaneson, M.D.
Dr. Paul Devaaneson M.D. has been in the practice for 38 years in Texas and Oklahoma. He is a third-generation physcian. He was trained in Halifax Royal Infirmary in affiliation with The Royal College of Family Practitioners, London England and The University College of Medicine, Dublin Ireland. His training continued in The New York Medical College Hospitals and The Jewish Medical Center, Brooklyn New York. Dr. Devaneson is a Member of the American Academy of Family Practice.
Our mission is to partner with the community to provide each patient with the individualized, respectful primary care and chronic disease management. We believe in providing excellent, evidence-based health care that meets the needs of the community using local and statewide resources in a cost-effective manner.
Scope of practic: Improving health through primary care and chronic disease for ages 2 years and above. At Island Health Center, we treat all acute and chronic medical conditions in addition to the care of minor injuries such as simple lacerations, sprains, and non-displaced fractures.
- Respiratory infections, Asthma, Bronchitis, COPD
- Hypertension, heart disease, and high cholesterol
- Pap Smears and Pelvic Inflammatory Disease(PID); Obstetrical care is not provided
- STD screening and treatment
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Annual Physicals including Medicare, School, USCG, Occupational, ect.
- Full service Worker's Comp. Care
- Weight Loss Treatment (Non-Surgical)
- Same Day Appointments Available